Kubernetes Data Protection and Recovery Made Easy
About the Talk
Protect or migrate your Kubernetes container environments across any public/hybrid cloud with a 1-Click install that lets you backup and restore your entire app.
Discover why cloud-native data protection is important for your app, and how you can get enterprise-grade backup and recovery for free, with TrilioVault for Kubernetes.
What You’ll Learn
- Differences between an enterprise-grade Kubernetes data protection platform and Velero
- How to backup your entire application, including data, metadata, and any other Kubernetes objects associated with your application
- How to restore data from any point in time
This Talk Is Designed For
- Anyone that wants to protect or migrate your Kubernetes container environments across a public or hybrid cloud
- DigitalOcean Kubernetes users looking to satisfy data protection requirements
1-Click install: TrilioVault (TVK) for Kubernetes
TVK is a cloud-native, application-centric data protection platform that offers backup and recovery of your entire application, including data, metadata, and any Kubernetes objects associated with the application – all of which can be restored with a single click.
Ben Morrison is a Solutions Architect with Trilio based in San Francisco. With four years of experience in Kubernetes, he is responsible for customer and partner engagement supporting the company’s go-to-market efforts in the cloud-native community.
Kim Schlesinger is a developer advocate at DigitalOcean focusing on Kubernetes and other cloud native technologies.