Phabricator is a collaboration platform open to all Wikimedia contributors. It is mostly used for managing work in software projects. Non-technical initiatives are welcome as well.
- Report a software bug (guidelines).
- Report a security issue (guidelines).
- Create a feature or enhancement request.
- Create a generic task.
- Learn to use Phabricator (including videos) or ask questions about Phabricator itself.
- For Wikimedia software maintainers: Request a project to use Phabricator for planning.
- For general Wikimedia development questions, see Communication instead.
- To test and experiment with Phabricator, go to phab.wmflabs.org instead.