You create the link between Analytics and Optimize in the Optimize interface. Learn more about linking to Optimize.
After you create the link in Optimize, you can see related information in your Analytics account, and you have the option to delete the link.
To delete the link you need the Administrator or Editor role for the Analytics property.
- In Google Analytics, click Admin.
- In the Property column, use the menu to select the property (and data stream) you linked to.
- Under PRODUCT LINKS, click Optimize Links.
- In the link table, click the row for the link to see details or to delete the link.
- To delete the link, click in the top right, then click Delete.