Terms and conditions apply for online advertising
- You are eligible for promotional credit if you
(a) are new to Google Ads and your first ad
impression was served from your first Google Ads
account no more than 14 days before you enter your
promotional code; or (b) are an existing Google Ads
customer and you enable a new feature or product in
Google Ads or reactivate an inactive account, as
specified by Google in the voucher. The applicable
eligibility requirement is specified in the offer you
receive from Google.
Advertisers will be charged for all
advertising that exceeds the promotional credit.
Advertisers can suspend their ads anytime before
the promotional credit amount is exhausted if they
do not wish to receive additional advertising
charges. Advertisers will not be notified once the
promotional credit is exhausted.
- The credit expires 60 days after it is applied to
your account. You can check your promotional credit
balance and any applicable expiration dates by
reviewing the Promotions tab under the Billing page
of your Google Ads account at any time.
- Offer subject to ad approval, valid registration,
and acceptance of the Google Ads Program standard
terms and conditions.
- The promotional credit is non-transferable and
may not be sold or bartered.
- Offer may be revoked at any time for any reason
by Google Inc.
- Advertisers are responsible and may not use
promotional credit for the payment of any taxes or
other fees incurred. Payment of any taxes or other
fees by Advertisers will not count towards earning
any promotional credit.
- One promotional credit per customer.
- You may be required to accrue a minimum amount of
advertising spend and be successfully billed before
the promotional credit is applied.
- Use of the offer may be restricted to automatic
payments billing options.
- If you create your Google Ads account in a
different currency than the one in which your
promotional credit has been awarded, the actual
amount of the promotional credit may be subject to
foreign currency fluctuations.
- Offer valid only for customers with billing
address in the United States.
- Offer expires 3 months after the media containing
your voucher was first issued or on the expiration
date provided on the voucher (if any).
- Your use of this voucher and/or the promotional
credit constitutes your acceptance of these terms and
conditions. Offer void where prohibited by law.
- Sorry we put you through all this legal jargon!