This project demonstrates how a static CAD model can be brought to life with Zea Kinematics. This example shows how a state machine can be used to change the gear ratio of a gearbox, and to transition between cutaway and exploded views.
- Change gear ratios in real time
- Explode the model into individual parts
- Switch between illustrated and PBR rendering styles
Tips and Tricks
- Click on the gearbox casing to switch between cutaway and exploded views
- You can use the tree view to hide and show parts
- Zea CAD to render the gearbox
- Zea Kinematics to animate the gearbox
- Zea UX for transform handles and object selection
- Svelte Template to build the UI
- CAD model accessed from GrabCAD on 2020-02-02. No longer available.