Jump to navigation Jump to search
We have information about understanding what Wikivoyage is, how to use Wikivoyage to find travel information, contributing to Wikivoyage, and how to reuse the guides.
- About Wikivoyage
- Welcome, newcomers
- FAQ – fearfully anticipated questions... and answers.
- Copyleft – information about the license and philosophy that guides this site
Finding travel information
- Finding travel information (part of the Welcome, newcomers page)
- List of itineraries
- Directory of travel topics
- Help for the search function
- Quick contribution guide – eager to get contributing? A guide to making a useful contribution to Wikivoyage in just a few minutes
- Tips for new contributors – useful information for first-time contributors
- Manual of style – spelling, layout, formatting rules and article skeletons
- Policies and guidelines – an index of all Wikivoyage policy guidelines
- Ways to help Wikivoyage – writers, editors, photographers and cheerleaders are all needed
- How to – step by step instructions for specific tasks
- Software features – guides to using MediaWiki functions
- Travellers' pub – for general discussions about Wikivoyage
- Wikivoyage:Arrivals lounge – a place for new contributors to post questions about Wikivoyage and get responses from experienced contributors.
- Project:Using talk pages – to communicate with other users directly.
- Wikivoyage jargon – explains some of the abbreviations, words and phrases used in discussions, edit summaries etc.
- Bug reports and feature requests
- Babel – language indicators on user home pages
- Wikivoyagers by location – if you need help from a local, and there are no docents for the destination yet, try one of these people
- How to re-use travel guides – see how you can reuse our free travel guides in your application or website.
- Namespace index – all the pages in the Wikivoyage: namespace