KTX 2.0 tools
For other projects intended for specific tasks related to KTX 2.0, see functional sections below.
Read/Write KTX textures
- Binomial Encoder: Binomial C/C++, WASM, and CLI encoder, for Basis UASTC and ETC1S texture modes.
- Kram can be used to encode and bundle BC/ETC2/ASTC files as KTX/KTX2. Scripted support for KTX2 and Basis files using libktx tools. Windows/macOS with binary releases.
Transcode KTX to GPU formats
- Binomial Transcoder: Binomial C/C++ and WASM transcoder, for Basis UASTC and ETC1S texture modes.
- Khronos Transcoders: Lightweight WASM transcoders, for Basis UASTC texture mode.
View KTX textures
- BabylonJS Sandbox: allows users to view standalone KTX textures, or glTF models using embedded KTX textures.
- Gestaltor Editor: Visual glTF editor with KTX read/write support.
- Image Viewer and Tonemapper: Can be used for viewing, image comparisons and statistics, tonemapping and mipmap generation. This has experimental KTX 2 support. Windows only.