itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- I don’t think I’m allowed to make the entire body of this post “The next itch.io Creator Day is taking place on Fr...
- Need something to fill the void between AAA releases? It’s ok, we won’t judge. Well here are a handful of games read...
- Come one, come all to the annual itch.io Summer Sale! If you’re in the northern hemisphere you’re probably reading t...
- So you’ve got a brand new Steam Deck and are looking to install some games from your favorite storefront: itch.io. Sur...
- It’s been a few months since we last spoke folks and for that I am truly sorry. As an apology I’ve come back home fr...
- What’s good itch.io gamers, welcome back to the channel. By channel I mean blog and by gamers I mean people with good...
- Howdy itch.io partners! We’ve saddled up for a brand new edition of our semi-frequent Games of the Week round up. Each...
- Come one, come all to the next itch.io Creator Day! This Friday, February 18th we’re not taking any of our usual porti...
itch.io now on YouTube!
Latest Featured GamesView all
The original soundtrack to the award-winning roguelite Revita
Solve puzzles by rolling a giant walnut in this retro-handheld-inspired adventure
Boot up your Z5 Powerlance and dial into Last Call BBS, the last game from Zachtronics!
A fast-paced low-poly 3D rail shooter heavily inspired by classics of the early 90's.
A deckbuilding comedy game about a couple of small-time comedians.
As Tomato the Duck, grow your farm as you focus on tasks in the real world!
The free, plain text version of the world's loudest roleplaying game. A bit more sensible. Just as miserable.
Absurdist Typing Game developed as part of the Briefs series
A story-driven platformer metroidvania with a touch of RPG and tons of humor!
Unwording is a narrative puzzle game about happiness, gratitude, and the power of our thoughts.
Uncover an emotional tale of chance and artistry through paintings and puzzles to help an artist with her masterpiece.
A surreal journey through the spaces between places
An abstract shmup and rogue-lite hybrid about the heat death of the universe.
Scrap hunting season has gone wrong, VHS slasher survival horror.
An explosive ode to handheld platformers of yesteryear... blown up and refined for the modern era!
Roguelite broken build simulator. Shoot down hordes of monsters to stay alive for 10 minutes.
tend to flora and fauna on a puzzling space station in this short n' weird game
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
#PitchBlack is an original, immersive, story-driven binaural #audiogame.
Take control of master gardener Snippy Shrubs and keep your garden safe!
A megaman/metroidvania proof-of-concept gameboy color game starring Hollow Knight's Tiso!
Featured jamsView all jams
Create a game using only Kenney game assets
Developers make games then the top 3 games are played for high-scores by streamers!
A month-long metroidvania game jam!
Make a game in zero hours during daylight time shift!
Make something that runs on the Game Boy Advance!
Let's build Web games together!
120 joined6 submissions
A casual, unranked jam for creating games inspired by the DOS-era of games