No two customers are built the same. That’s why we help our Technology Partners extend GitHub in ways unique to them. Regardless of industry, use case, or implementation, we work with partners to help them achieve their goals.
Two tracks to grow your business
Extend your product’s value by building technology integrations that support developer innovation for GitHub’s 40M+ users.
Work with GitHub to create seamless code-to-cloud experiences that reduce friction for developers deploying to your cloud.
What you'll need
As you invest in your partnership with GitHub, we invest in you with exclusive GitHub Partner perks. There are a few boxes you’ll need to check before applying.
You'll need intent from your team to build a technical integration that extends the GitHub Platform.
Your integration will need to support both GitHub Enterprise Server and GitHub Enterprise Cloud.
Program Guide / Program Policies
- Marketplace Listing
- Verified Creator badge
- Custom logo on your Marketplace listing
- Social amplification for selected partner-led content if your team launches a GitHub Marketplace integration
- Potential inclusion in product launches & blogs
- Co-marketing with GitHub
Student Developer Support
- Intro to GitHub Education team (depending on initiatives)
- Potential inclusion in Student Developer Pack Invitation
Business & GTM
Become a GitHub Partner
Tell us about your business to apply.