What you need
- An Android or Windows device
- A strong Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection
- The latest version of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge
How to join a FaceTime call on the web
- If you receive a link to a FaceTime call, open the link.
- Enter your name, then select Continue. You might need to allow FaceTime to use your microphone and camera.
- Select Join. Then wait for the call's host to let you in.
- Select Leave to leave the call.
What you can do in a FaceTime call on the web
When you're in a FaceTime call on the web, you can do many of the things you can do in the FaceTime app.
SharePlay and screen sharing aren't available in FaceTime on the web.
Mute or unmute your microphone
Use the Microphone button to mute your mic or turn it back on.
Turn your camera on or off
Use the Camera button to turn your camera on or off.
Use full-screen mode
If you see the Full-Screen button , use it to make your FaceTime call take up the whole screen.
Switch camera view
If you see the Flip Camera button , use it to switch to your front or rear-facing camera.
View participants in a grid layout
You can see people in your Group FaceTime calls in tiles arranged in a grid. The speaker's tile highlights automatically, so it's easy to know who's speaking.
- Select the Participant List and Settings Menu button .
- Select the Grid Layout button . To turn Grid Layout off, select it again.
FaceTime links aren't supported in China mainland.
Creating a link to a FaceTime call isn't supported on iPhone models purchased in China mainland.