I can’t reset my Facebook password because I can't access the email or mobile phone number on my account.
Here are some things you can try to get back into your account so you can reset your password.
Use an alternate email or phone number to log in
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account.
If you don't know what alternate information you have:
- Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
- Learn how to reset your password once you get back into your account.
Check that your mobile number is correct
- Make sure to enter your entire mobile phone number, including the country code.
- Leave out any extra zeros, plus signs (+) or other special characters.
Try to regain access your email account
If you signed up for Facebook using an email address but you can no longer access the email account, you can try contacting your email service provider to recover your email account.
- To get started, check your email sign in screen for an option such as Trouble signing in? or Forgot password?
- If you regain access to your email, you can finish the steps to reset your password.
Other Useful Resources
- Check out these login troubleshooting tips.
- Learn about what you can do if you think your account has been hacked or taken over.
- Learn more about what to do if you're having trouble finding your account using the Find Your Account page.