How do I adjust my email notifications from Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
If you don't have a Facebook account, you can opt out of receiving emails from Facebook by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
Email notifications are Facebook updates that you receive via email. To adjust your email notifications from Facebook:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Notifications on the left.
- Scroll down and select Email.
- From here, you can adjust how often you receive email notifications and what you get email notifications about.
If you have more than one email linked to your account, we'll send notifications to the email you choose as your primary email in your General Account Settings. If your primary email stops receiving emails, we'll send notifications to your secondary email address. If you don't have a secondary email or have turned off notifications entirely, you'll stop receiving email notifications.
Keep in mind that if the notification is from an app outside of Facebook, you can always block the app.