How can I adjust my Facebook privacy settings?
Change platform:Computer help
You can view and adjust your privacy settings at any time. To view and adjust your privacy settings:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings and privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Privacy in the left column.
For other things that you share on Facebook, you can select the audience before you share. Learn more about basic privacy settings and tools on Facebook.
Some other ways to review and manage your information on Facebook:
- Update your Feed preferences to see more content that you're interested in.
- Customise your ad preferences to see ads that are more relevant to you. From here, you can update your ad settings to control things such as if we show you ads based on your use of apps and websites off Facebook.
- You can also hide an ad that isn't interesting or useful to you or review why you're seeing a particular ad.
- Walk through Privacy Checkup to make sure that you're sharing your information with who you want.
- Visit Access your information to see and manage your Facebook information, or download your Facebook information for review.
- Manage some of the content you share on Facebook, such as posts, photos and videos, from the Manage activity section of your activity log.