How do I turn off or change notification sounds on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
When notification sounds are turned on, you'll hear an alert through your computer's speakers when someone likes or comments on your posts or posts on your timeline.
To turn off notification sounds:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Notifications on the left.
- Scroll down to How You Get Notifications, and click Browser.
- Below Sounds, click next to the notification type to turn the sound on or off.