Apply for Facebook's Fundraising Tools without banking info in the US
Beginning October 31, 2023, we partner exclusively with PayPal Giving Fund for nonprofits in the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom. All donations are irrevocable gifts to PPGF and can only be refunded in certain circumstances as outlined by PayPal Giving Fund’s Donation Refund Policy or when required by law.
Note: To avoid losing access to some fundraising tools, you can go to Nonprofit Manager and take the required action. You must review and accept our updated Charitable Donation Terms and elect to receive payouts from PPGF by the October 31, 2023 deadline.
Learn more about charitable giving with PayPal Giving Fund.
If you have all of the materials you’ll need, then the application process can take up to 30 minutes. Find out what you need to complete the application.
Learn about countries and regions where fundraising is available. Learn how to apply for Facebook's Fundraising Tools without banking info in Canada, Australia, and the UK.
Saving application and who can submit
You cannot save partially completed applications. If you have to stop working on the application before you’ve submitted, then you’ll have to start over when you return.
Note: Only the admin for your organization’s Facebook Page can complete and submit the application.
Note: You’ll need to use a computer to apply.
Step 1: Go to the application
- On your computer, login to Facebook.
- In the top right, click .
- Scroll down to Community Resources, then click Fundraisers.
- On the left, under “Sign up for Charitable Giving Tools,” click Sign up. You will automatically go to the application.
Step 2: Enter your organization’s info
- On the application page, click Start application.
- Select your country.
- Select Country registry.
- Click Next.
- Choose “Network for Good - by check.”
- Click Next.
- Read “Before you start.” Check that you have everything you need.
- Click Next.
- Enter the details for your organization:
- Business type
- Registered legal name of organization
- Nonprofit category. Example: The World Wildlife Fund would be in the “Environmental” category.
- Address info
- Organization phone number
- Organization email address
- Tax ID type
- Tax ID number
- Certify that the info is true and click Next.
You’ll automatically go to a screen where you upload documents to verify the info you entered about your organization.
Step 3: Upload verification document, enter CEO info, and submit
- To add your document, click Upload. Acceptable documents include:
- Utility or phone bill: Must be from the last 6 months.
- Business license: Must be current and government issued.
- Business tax filing: Must be from previous tax year. Example: If you apply in 2021, then your document must be from 2020.
- Certificate of formation: Must be from last 50 years.
- Articles of incorporation: Must be from last 50 years.
- You’ll see the file name when it’s uploaded successfully. Click Next.
- Enter the info for your CEO or highest ranking official:
- First name
- Middle name (optional)
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Click Next.
- Click Submit.
- Click Done.
After you submit your application, you’ll see a screen that thanks you for applying. Your organization’s Facebook Page will be reviewed as part of the application process. We make sure that what your organization posts follows our Community Standards.
Check your application status
Note: You may receive requests from Facebook after you’ve submitted your application for further or clarifying information. If we reach out to you, we’ll send the request to the Support Inbox of your organization’s Facebook Page.
- How long review takes: If all information is complete, reviews can take up to 3 weeks from the date you submitted your application. Reviews can take longer if more information is needed.
- Where to check status: You can check the status of your application in the Support Inbox of your organization’s Page.
- How we’ll contact you: When a decision has been made about your application, a message will be sent to the Support Inbox of your organization’s Page.