PyTorch* is emerging as one of the top two most preferred deep-learning frameworks (the other is TensorFlow*) because of its flexibility, computation power, quick learning curve, and data parallelism capabilities, which enable developers to distribute tasks among multiple CPUs and GPUs.
This session focuses on how the Intel® Extension for PyTorch* extends stock PyTorch with optimizations for extra performance on Intel® hardware platforms.
In this video, you'll get:
- An introduction to the framework, including Intel’s contributions to it
- A demonstration on how to install and use stock PyTorch and the Intel Extension for PyTorch
- Techniques for achieving AI performance boosts like those showcased in Performance
Get the Software
- Get Intel Extension for PyTorch as part of the Intel® oneAPI AI Analytics Toolkit—eight tools and frameworks to accelerate end-to-end data science and analytics pipelines.
- Get the stand-alone version of the PyTorch extension.