Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Installation instructions:
- Just download Firefox. WebGL is enabled by default in Firefox 4 and newer versions.
- If you do not get WebGL, the most likely reason is that your grphics driver is blocked. Updating it will typically solve the problem. That page also explains how to force-enable WebGL if necessary. If that still doesn't work, that probably means that your hardware or driver is not OpenGL 2.1/Direct3D 9/OpenGL ES 2.0 capable.
- Software rendering can be used through OSMesa (off-screen Mesa), by setting the "webgl.osmesalib" variable to point to the OSMesa shared library. That is typically libOSMesa.so.6 on Linux, OSMESA32.DLL on Windows, etc.
- Context name: experimental-webgl
- See bug list for known open issues
Please use Mozilla's Bugzilla for reporting bugs in the Firefox WebGL implementation.