Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 00:12, 23 July 2022 by Kbr google (Revised information to describe WebGL 2 support in Safari 15)
WebGL 1.0 and 2.0 are supported on all modern macOS hardware as of Safari 15. See Getting a WebGL Implementation for more information.
- Runs on Mac with Leopard, Snow Leopard, or Lion
- Install Safari 5.1 from http://apple.com/safari (comes already installed on Lion)
- Open Preferences, click on Advanced tab and check Show Develop menu in menu bar
- In menu bar make sure Develop->Enable WebGL is checked
- Context name: webgl or webgl2
Use WebKit bugzilla to file a bug.